Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Boston Phone Bank for Niki Tsongas!

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great summer.
This summer, I have been interning with the Niki Tsongas Campaign. Niki is running for the 5th Congressional District which was recently vacated by Marty Meehan. The Primary is on September 4 th, only a few weeks away.


I strongly support and believe in Niki's candidacy for many reasons. Her commitment to end the War in Iraq, to making affordable healthcare available for all Americans and her experience in higher education as the Dean of External Affairs at Middlesex Community College- the largest community college in the Commonwealth, are just a few. In addition, when Niki is elected she will be the first female Member of Congress representing Massachusetts in 25 years. I encourage you to visit her website at nikitsongas.com or call me directly if I can provide you with any information about her background and/or policy positions.

I am writing to ask you to join us at our Boston phone bank on Tuesday nights. There are only 3 Tuesdays left before the Primary!

Niki Tsongas Boston Phone Bank
Tuesdays 6-8:30pm
O'Neill Associates
31 New Chardon Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02114


Please email me and let me know if you will join me on Tuesday. Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you forward this email to at least 5 people in your address book today.

I hope you join me in working towards electing Niki Tsongas to Congress

My Best,
Ray Bennett
U_R1Bennett@umassd.edu

No comments: